If you have great programming skills and a passion for developing web and mobile applications, then we would like to meet you! We are looking for software developers who are technical and can closely work with other developers as well as business analysts to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
We are on the lookout for full stack developers specializing in any of these main technologies:
- React Native
- Sharepoint/Power Automate
- Modifying existing code with new features available in current and future deployments.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Collaborate with developers in English over video.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Work with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Start new projects and software applications depending on business needs.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Creative mind to develop innovative and unique solutions to complex problems.
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Suggest ways and new technologies that can be used.
- Conduct training on updated technology trends and share with other team members.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with teams for business development support.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools.
- Eagerness to work on developing and improving applications for the Education industry.
- Able to help in technical troubleshooting of office laptops, routers, printers etc. if needed.
- Any tasks directly or indirectly related to the above-mentioned business details as requested by the management of i-cube Digital Solutions Inc.
- Must be a degree holder in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Must have at least 3+ years relevant work experience using any of the main technologies aforementioned
- Experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good organization and time-management skills
- Mobile App Development expertise is an advantage